To increase community confidence and transparency, Wowoo team decided to officially announce additional information related to issuing new token, Wowbit Classic (WWBC).
As we announced on September 25th, our new token WWBC will be additionally issued in order to expand our community, and moreover it will be granted (airdrop) to WWB holders with some conditions.
– We will NOT conduct any pre-sale or crowdsale regarding WWBC.
– Due to the nature of WWBC, WWBC should be tradable. However, as it is mainly issued for project owners within our community, and the supply will be strictly managed.
Grant (airdorp) Conditions:
– Granting (airdrop) rate will be maximum of 3 WWBC towards 1 WWB.
– This is NOT an unconditional grant (airdrop) to all WWB holders, however, we will not ask WWB holders for a big burden for joining the program. Wowoo will ask for some actions to someone who wishes to be granted to improve our community. For example, registering our platform or following twitter.
– WWB must be deposited into our platform, which we had announced on September 8th. More details will be announced accordingly. Also, NEO and Ethereum cross chain granting (airdrop) technology isn’t established yet. Therefore, we must create our platform first to manage users’ WWB. The granting (airdrop) is scheduled to be conducted at the end of this year based on our platform development schedule.
– There are certain selling restrictions (lock-up) for WWBC obtained from this granting (airdrop).
-Mainly circulated token inside Wowoo community as per users will still and always be WWB.
The main purpose of issuing WWBC is speeding up the development of SAC, so that the feasibility of our government related projects including US and Malaysia will greatly increase. Thank you for your understandings and supports. We will announce more detailed information soon.